Business Cards Project












I originally wanted to create a business card that involved aspects of personality such as energetic which can be seen in image 5. I loved the use of lightning surrounding the word giving it a very static and jolting feel. But i realized that for this business card, it would have to be simpler than that. So i decided to focus on my musical talent and ambition. I began with image 7, and decided to focus on the musical imagery that we see in sheet music, such as notes, clef symbols, and dynamics. That's where I
then found image 1, and decided to use that as my main background for the business cards, figuring that they would be a good background for them. So i adjusted the transparency until it worked. I then had to move onto what would be the main symbol/logo. I knew I would want to incorporate the piano into it, but I eventually found a piano



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Media with Santiago Echeverry